27.6.04

Pretending

Dear god, how have you been then?
I’m not fine, fuck pretending
All of this death your sending
Best throw some free heart mending
Invite you in my heart, then
When done, my sins forgiven?


Those secrets I so wish to hide. This side of me that nobody wants. I'm afraid that's all I can give. When everything inside has been given, and no one even bothered to fill it back, then I became so hollow that all I can offer now it's just a case that once contained a soul. I can't help it. I feel like if I don't like for the outside, I won't be liked, 'cause not only there is nothing inside, but also, that nothingness is also only shame; the biggest of all my thousands of faults. Honestly, I can't blame you for not choosing me. I know I wouldn't...

So lord, I see you grinnin
Must be grand always winning
How proud are you being able
To gather faith from fable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home