28.7.04

Fading...

There´s a part of me that used to be mu favourite one, probably the only one that I was actually proud of. It was my only treasure: My love. I was able to love in such a way; with all my heart... I would give anything to go back to be like I was. I could give everything to make that person happy.

Now it's all fading. It's leaving me. I feel it every night more and more. I'm getting colder and more distant. That necessity of always having people around me is dissapearing, only to leave an opposite feeling: I want to be left allone. I will not even dare to love again. There´s just nothing good about it. I've realised now that it's all a big lie.

Still, you have all this that I am (or all that I'll soon be), to use it as you like it. Take now anything you may need 'cause everything is leaving me. You can take it all if you want to. I don't really care anymore. From my heart to my body, each cell, each feeling is at your disposal. Do what you please with them if you feel like. I won't question, object or even expect anything in return, simply 'cause I'll be too exhausted.

I just hate myself for not being able to make myself happy. I'm not good enough for myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home