26.7.04

It's All About Taking Chances

I want to let go, but what if I let go and you choose to be?
I want to move on, but what if I move on and you choose to come?
I want to forget, but what if I forget and you choose to remember?
I want to accept this reality, but what if I accept it and you choose to change it?

I know you don't want the same things I want, but what if I stop wanting them, and then you start wanting them?

What a cruel twist of faith that would be... but then again in my world everything's always against me, so that could happen, not because I'd be good enough, but just because there's someone out there who loves messing up with my life...

Now that I think about it, if I do all those things that could help me be better, I'd be bad anyway... because those are not the things I want...nor the things I need. I guess that if I had to choose between an empty world in which what I feel does not exist and an empty world in which what I feel exists, I choose this underground world in which I live for you only.

I don't know. I don't think there'll ever be a chance for you and me (or anybody and me), so I guess I should leave everybody in peace and leave quietly when nobody sees...

I would die for you... Let me die for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home