6.10.04

Am I Inside?

Loneliness it shadows me, quiker than darkness
Close to the surface of my skin, there’s a place surrounded by it
Black is all I feel so this is how it feels to be free
Surrounded by empty souls, unefficient courage youth
Built because slow once was mine
I walk this maze alone

Black is all I feel so this is how it feels to be free

Chaos and hate shadow me, hate it fills me up
Only one thing makes me feel, missing better half of me


What is it that makes you feel alone even when surrounded by people who you know are always there for you? It's hard. It is really hard to fight against this feeling of rejection, of loneliness...



I can't; I won't be caught again. Falling into depression is much easier than fighting against my demons even if it's for just one second of happiness, but I've got to forget about the comfortness of feeling abandoned, forgotten, denided and left behind. If I don't try for myself, who then will do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home