26.9.04

Let your essence breath

"We are who we are"

If it runs in your blood, it will be hard to give up to it. If it's part of your essence then it'll be hard to change it. We are who we are, even if the way we are seems quite out of place, if we find joy in that personality then it can't be that bad. Sometimes I feel that I should be more quiet or less wild and impulssive, but I know that that's how I am and it'd be really hard to change it if I wanted to. I know I'd feel bored and opressed if I tried to be more like some girls that I know, because I wouldn't be being myself.

Even if it's depression and low self-esteem what forms your character, if you feel proud of who you are and you wouldn't trade positions with anybody, then it can't be that bad. And you'll see that if you try to give up to it, you'll realise that you're not being faithful to yourself; you'd be lying to yourself.



"Instead of questioning the way you are all the time, embrace your good qualities and try to make up for all your faults"

That is how I feel. I have learnt to accept myself the way I am, and I know that I may come and go, improve or get worse, but my essence, this contradictory crazy and dreamy girl will always remain; she will always live in the very essence of my soul and heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natu said...

Congrast Is something amazing. :) I´ve tryed so hard to do the same , but Im SO used to depresion, sadness, that I think my eyes will miss the fire they fell after hours crying

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home