3.8.04

I'd Like To Do It

Everyday is the same: I need you and you don't come.

This is a living hell. It may not seem like a hell to you, but it's just because you've got your own living hell. It is always easier from the outside.

Now you can say you want to help me, but I don't see you moving.

And you don't seem to understand. They never seem to understand that the only answer is inside me, killing me; it haunts me.

It wants me to kiss it. Its sharp and cold touch could finally give me the relief, the peace, the security, the confifence that I so need and that everybody denies. I only need to give this life away and it'll rescue me from the nightmare all of you give me day after day; night after night of devastating solitude, undone wishes and broken illusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home