1.8.04

It's Not Fear.

I'm afraid I have to kill it.

Soon it will be born one of my purest creations, but I know it won't change the way things are, and I know it won't mean a thing to you, so I'll try to kill it now before it starts breathing for me...

I wish circumnstances had been different, so I could be embracing the coming of this gift, instead of fearing it and trying to prevent it, but it was never up to me only...

The process will be extremely painful and long, very long...

I don't think so, but let me know if you want it to live.

Thank you all for these wonderful sensations of rejection, emptiness, solitude and pain that you have given me when I stupidly gave you love... this is the innocence in which I spend my days trusting in people only to get disapointed and hurted.

Now I know that you don't choose to hate; you are forced to hate, because it just cannot be that someone always gets what I want first...

It's just not fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home