14.8.04

I'm Sorry

I pray for your pain to stop and I cause you more.

I try to be there for your bad moments but I don't share those that are good for you... I reject them. You mean so much to me, but still I'm so selfish. And I'm sorry I can't help, I know things would be so mech easier for you if I just disappeared; things would be easier for everybody if I disappeared... Please don't ask me why I can't let go, because not even I know. You can say and do what you want with me, I won't complain; I won't cry. I deserve all the bad things that exist; I know it. I've always known it. And I'm so sorry I can't be more helpful...

I'm sorry and remember that I care for you...


War and peace negotiating my soul
going dark my smile
turning pale bedevilled darkness taking over
blinding powers shooting at my soul
it shoots and it shoots me
it's all a disaster killing me
one by one
beware of the gun at your head
pulling trigger
hitting
falling once again
there's blood all around
How I wish you could say
it's over now
but you'll never be free
so I just pray
that all your pain disappears
Eyes of ice tries to steal me
have to find some place above this empty seeds of sadness
makes me wish I'd never been born at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home