4.8.04

Always The Same Stone

I don't like it,
No, I don't like it at all
Gonna stop this game, my baby
Before I fall in love

Too many times already baby
Can't do it again
It's always the same stone my sweet baby
Won't be caught again.

That is why, before you hurt me, I will hurt you.
I'll play with you.

I'll break your heart.
You won't mean more than the others to me
I'll make you my favourite toy

And you will see
that no one can mess with me.

You are too comfortably confused my baby
It's not good for me or for you
You like playing games my baby?
Well, learn the truth

No one ever meant so much to me
And I think I may fall in love with you
But you only wanna make me bleed
That is why I'm gonna play with you.

I'd rather drop dead than falling in love with you...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home