3.8.04

Scared Cheap Empty Whore

You're the only thing that gives me strengh and confidence to fight against all my demos; to overcome all my fears.

You are everything I've always wanted and needed, to be; to exist.

Others have turned the lively little girl I used to be into this sad, depressive, suicidal and scared cheap empty whore that I am today, that can only buy people with an insignificant body that should rotten. I need you to make me be the person I want to be. I know I can be better; I know I deserve a rest...

Smash my head and my heart against the walls if necessary, but please stay and save me from this dark character that's taking over me...

Please don't say No again. You don't know what you're doing in me... you don't even realise what that would mean in my world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home