12.8.04

Shake Me To See If I'm Still Alive

Maybe there is a place in which not only you are there, but also I am there... and we are both together in peace and silence is all we hear. And there's no one there to make everything complicated for me... I guess not. There isn't such thing.

I'm breaking
I felt a crack inside,
shake me to see if I'm still alive,
as the night goes down like another suicide.
All these words that your saying make me sick to my stomach cant you make me smile?
And I'm so bored.
Everyone's dying inside, band-aided with smiles as fake as the way that everyone is being to me. What happened to the romance in my heart, it all went cold without a place to start it all let me down deep in the blue fires of despair. Oblivion make me dust, I cant live through another night of this, I'm dying every second I'm alive. So take me to the sunlight's heat where I can talk to someone just like me and until then Ill be hiding me from you.

Shake me to see if I'm still alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home