14.10.04

Go Let It Out

OK... What is all this?? Some kind if sick joke?? I try to be calm about it, I try to understand, but you people just won't give me a fucking break!! I'm not happy! I hate it! I hate the fact that it all turned out his way! And I don't give a fuck about you being happier than you've ever been, because I'm tired of caring about you. And you, in answer, stab me in the back, pretending to love me... I'm not crazy, I'm not blind and I'm not imagining anything. I wish I didn't have to see you anymore, so I could forget...

How the mind does shout for rest
When the body's shaking, yeah
Oh the sadness in my chest
Still your leaves I'm raking

Lord is this a test
Was it fun creating, yeah?
My god's a little sick
And he wants me crazy


Who
Are you
Who can say
It's ok to live through me?


Alice in Chains - A Little Better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home