14.12.04

So long

It's been a long time since I don't write... :(

Anyway, aca ando cagada de calor, queriendome mudar rapido ya!!!! jajaja no aguanto mas vivir aca, necesito un cambio!! o.0

La verdad es que ahora mi cabezita no está muy bien que digamos asique no voy a escribir mucho. Nada más voy a decir lo siguiente:

You won't catch me again... I'm already too far away from you, and in a better place. How could I be so blind? How didn't I see how you really are... I must have loved you too much... It's over now. There's nothing that I can say to you, but there's so much that you should say to me. An apology would be nice to begin with; but you're so lazy, you don't give a damn, that's why I have stopped expecting the right words from you; that's why your words a simple sounds that don't affect me anymore. Go, take away this misery with you, and die in my thoughts.

No comments... me dejé llevar, pero es todo cierto.

Suerte y que les vaya bien en todo :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home