17.12.04

Wishes

I can't believe it... everytime I want something, I don't get it. Instead of that, I get what I used to want... and that has happened too many times already. Maybe I don't really want what I think that I want. Maybe this whole thing is really about wishing that which you have (!?) so you don't get dissapointed by not getting it, because you already have it (!!??). Is it really the way life works? if it does, life it's ridiculous. I've heard it many times before: expect little so you don't get dissapointed... but when does that little become less than you deserve? I wonder if those who do get what they want, ask for little too, and somehow got more for wanting little... but then again, am I always asking too much? what I ask sounds pretty fair to me; I deserve what I ask for the simple reason that it never happens... and yet, there has to be a reason. I just hope it's a really good one...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jennifer Connelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home