24.10.04

You're in Suspension

You did it, I'm not crazy, and you regret it and ask me to keep silent. I do it because I care for you, but what about me? I have to keep up with this, I have to stand the weight of your weakness. And I'm tired, specially because you are so fake to me, so cruel. I have to stand and deny the many things people believe while you are completely sure that everything will be ok. You're so sure that this stupid bitch will keep silent and won't tell a word, because you know very well that she will never do anything to hurt you. And I'm so stupid, 'cause I don't see the damage I'm doing to myself. You see it an yet you refuse to help, to make things better in my world. And you're so weak that you won't even face this and talk about it. You act as if there was nothing there while I burn inside, doing it all for you. Who cares? As long as you get what you want... You are so fake... and you're a liar too. You say you want me to be happy and that you want to help me but you do it your way and you only cause me more pain. One of these days I'll get tired of you, and I assure you, you'll be alone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lie lie lie lie liar you lie
lie lie lie lie lie tell me why
tell me why why d'you have to lie
Should've realised that you
should've told the truth
should've realised you know what I'll do

You're in SUSPENSION you're a LIAR

Now I wanna know know I wanna known why
you never look me in the face
Broke a confidence just to please your ego
should've realised you know what I know

I know where you go everybody you know
I know everything that you do or say
so when you tell lies I always be in your way
I'm nobody's fool and I know all cos I know
what I know

Lie lie lie liar you lie lie lie lie
I think you're funny you're funny ha ha
I don't need it don't need your blah blah
should've realised I know what you are

you're in SUSPENSION you're a LIAR
you're a LIAR
you're a LIE
LIE LIE LIE

Escuchando: Liar - Sex Pistols

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home